Angkor Wat 2 Days Tour
In the morning: Departure to watch the temple of Angkor Wat. then we began to see the temple of Angkor. It was built in the year 1113 until 1150. Corcade takes 2 hours to see the temple of Angkor Wat. It's very big. The monarch of the Angolan II (1113-1150 reign) of Angkor Wat as the two religions towers of Angkor architecture incorporated elements of Hinduism and Buddhism.
Siem Reap is one of the best places in the world for international tourists wishing to visit one of the 7 wonders of the world such as Angkor Wat. We offer a private day tour in Angkor to visit some of the main temples of the complex. Starting an early morning visit is the best way to avoid the crowds and you can enjoy the early hours of the morning to watch the sunrise with us.
Arrival: check in at the port and transfer to the hotel for check-in (motorist only)
Day 1: Angkor Thom. Angkor Wat. Taphrom.
In the morning: Departure to watch the temple of Angkor Wat. then we began to see the temple of Angkor. It was built in the year 1113 until 1150.
It takes 2 hours to see the temple of Angkor Wat. It's very big. The monarch of the Angolan II (1113-1150 reign) of Angkor Wat as the two religions towers of Angkor architecture incorporated elements of Hinduism and Buddhism.
Visit to the Temple of Taphrom known by the Tom Raider temple with roots. And very pretty and lunch time.
In the afternoon: After lunch, continuation of your visit to Angkor Thom, Great city, ancient city, was founded by King Jayavareman VII in the twelfth century find, largest city of the Khmer empire at the time. Within Angkor Thom there are several ruins, and the most famous is the Bayon with 54 towers including: Baphoun Temple, Elephant Terrace and Leper King Terrace and return to hotel.
2nd day: Banteay Srey. Preah Khan. Neakpean. Pre-Rup. Banteay SomRe.
( Tour: 05:00-15:00)
In the morning: Leave the hotel early to watch the sunrise at Angkor wat. (you can bring breakfast to Hotel, we recommend) After sunrise in Angkor wat. visit to Phrah Khan. The Temple of the Sacred Sword, Neak Pean. The temple of Hospital, Ta som. The Buddhist temple, Banteay Srey temple of matheres' and jewel of Khmer Art. to the temple temple of Banteay Samre. A well preserved temple with five towers Pre-Rup temple. The brick temple that was a royal crematorium at the time, '' you have free temple for lunch. Return to hotel.
- English Guide
- Transportation / car, van, bus
- Cold Water & Cold Towel
Price not included:
- Entry visa in Cambodia - $ 35 to be paid locally
- Meals and beverages not mentioned in the itinerary
- Hotel reservation
- Ticket to the Angkor complex ($ 37 per person / 1 day)
- Any other item not mentioned as included
1 a 2 Person
3 a 6 Person
7 a 10 Person
US$ 40 POR Person
NOTE: For a group of more than 10 passengers, please contact us.
BEFORE BOOKING THIS TOUR, PLEASE CONTACT US.
►The booking fee is 15% of the tour price. The remaining 85% is payable in cash on the day of arrival.